Our Artisan experiences allow you to get up close and seriously social at the Duke of Brunswick Hotel.
At the DOB, we want to create new ways for you to enjoy your pub. One way we are going about that is by setting up a series of events which will enable you to rub shoulders with some of the people behind the products we sell. Getting up close and seriously social if you will. We’re excited to introduce you to our Artisan Experiences – Up Close and Seriously Social!
Every two weeks on a Wednesday evening, we will be hosting a different producer in our Adelaide Room. You will be able to sample their products and hear about their story, and the story behind the produce. We will be serving food or drink (depending on what is appropriate for the event) to accompany and complement the guest producer’s wares. These are designed to be relatively intimate events, where you will be able to chat with the presenter and learn something unique about the food and wine available.
We hope you will enjoy getting up close and seriously social with us!
Latest posts by Simone Douglas (see all)
- Dob Dining to Reopen 3 June - May 25, 2020
- An Important Update for our Patrons - March 18, 2020
- A Message for our Patrons - March 16, 2020
- Accessibility has to take the form of the social and not the medical model - February 20, 2020
- Kitchen Goes Nut-free - January 29, 2020