Our Artisan Experiences allow you to get up close and seriously social at the Duke of Brunswick Hotel.
At the DoB, we want to create new ways for you to enjoy your pub. One way we are going about that is by setting up a series of events which will enable you to rub shoulders with some of the people behind the products we sell. Getting up close and seriously social if you will. We’re excited to introduce you to our Artisan Experiences – Up Close and Seriously Social!
Artisan Experience #4: Pikes Wines
Date: 9th of May 2018
Time: 6:00pm to 8:00pm
With the fourth exciting instalment of our Artisan Exoeriences, we are hosting a fun evening with Pikes Wines.
The Pikes Wines story begins in 1878 when Henry Pike emigrated to Australia from England, setting up a family brewery 7 years later. Almost 100 years later, they had transitioned to a full winery that continued to grow in popularity and success.
We invite you to come and experience Pikes Wines as you learn more about the fascinating beginnings to a South Australian staple while you get the opportunity to sample their range.
If you have any queries, don’t hesitate to send us a message or give us a call on 8410 7079.
Latest posts by Simone Douglas (see all)
- Adelaide’s First Deaf Friendly Pub ramps it up for Fringe - January 13, 2020
- Dob Makes Best Pubs in Adelaide 2019 - November 4, 2019
- 2019 Adelaide City Awards: Dob Wins Best Function, Music and Entertainment Venue - July 23, 2019
- Dob selected as 2019 Telstra Business Award Finalist - July 18, 2019
- Informal Networking and Beers - May 21, 2019