Dear dob Family
As you are no doubt aware the COVID-19 pandemic is creating wide ranging issues as health experts work to flatten the curve.
We have always been an oasis of calm for our family of patrons and staff and will continue to be so.
To enable us to continue to provide our lovely environment to you all we ask you to please respect the following requests.
If you have been overseas
Please consider waiting for two weeks before returning to visit us
If you feel unwell and are showing symptoms consistent with those outlined at the link below
have been in contact with a person tested positive for COVID-19 please refrain from visiting until you have the all clear.
By taking these simple measures you are allowing our patrons and staff to feel relaxed and safe in their environment knowing that as a community and family we are all taking a proactive approach to everyone’s well being and not just our own.
We will continue to evaluate our approach and evolve as the situation does.
I appreciate your understanding and should you have any concerns please reach out
Latest posts by Simone Douglas (see all)
- An Important Update for our Patrons - March 18, 2020
- A Message for our Patrons - March 16, 2020
- Accessibility has to take the form of the social and not the medical model - February 20, 2020
- Kitchen Goes Nut-free - January 29, 2020
- Adelaide’s First Deaf Friendly Pub Ramps it up for Fringe - January 13, 2020