Dob Dining to Reopen 3 June
Dear Dob Family,
We are super excited to announce that the Dob will be reopening for dining service beginning Wednesday, 3 June, and will continue to provide takeaway orders as an option.
To comply with health restrictions, we will be taking bookings from Wednesday to Sunday until we can trade at full capacity.
If you call and can’t get through, please leave a message as bookings are not confirmed until a staff member has confirmed your booking request. We will have a wait-list for each service.
Please call 84107079 to book
Getting a seat at the table
1. You need to book to guarantee yourself entry to the venue.
2. If you don’t have a booking and you try your luck we may have to turn you away.
3. Our full menu is available for takeaway, so call and place a phone order and we can take payment over the phone.
1. We have two large areas available for dining as well as our lovely outdoor areas.
2. We have removed some tables to facilitate your capacity to maintain social distancing as per guidelines.
3. Paywave is your friend
1. We have purchased 3 Air160 Air Purifiers to help protect our staff and patrons see the attached press release. These will be installed tomorrow
2. We already have detailed cleaning processes in place to maintain a sanitised environment
Cheers Simone & Alex
Should you have any concerns please reach out
Thanks to Alex, Simone and the Dob crew, we’ve also been hard at work fully renovating the Duke of Brunswick, including a complete revamp of the kitchen!
Latest posts by Simone Douglas (see all)
- Dob Dining to Reopen 3 June - May 25, 2020
- An Important Update for our Patrons - March 18, 2020
- A Message for our Patrons - March 16, 2020
- Accessibility has to take the form of the social and not the medical model - February 20, 2020
- Kitchen Goes Nut-free - January 29, 2020