The newly renovated Coleridge room is one of our most stately offerings with rich mahogany floorboards, classic exposed brick walls and private bar. Equipped with roof mounted Projector with HDMI input, drop-down screen and built in audio.
Its second floor location makes it perfect for lunch time business meetings and all day training workshops as it sits away from the hustle and bustle of our restaurant.
Similarly, it suits those looking for a more intimate and warm setting to help celebrate with friends and family in a unique fashion.
Staffed Bar Available Note you can link the balcony to this booking on request
Function Room Terms & Conditions:
1. BOOKINGS & DEPOSIT: To confirm your booking, a deposit of $150 must be paid within 7 days of the original booking date. Tentative bookings will be held for 7 days only. Tentative bookings not confirmed within 7 days will automatically be available to other clients. Payment of deposit implies consent with all of the Terms & Conditions below.
2. ROOM HIRE: POA is decided at time of booking and payable to secure the room and date
3. FINAL NUMBERS: To enable us to correctly cater for your function, final numbers and food orders must be confirmed 7 days prior to the function.
4. CATERING CONFIRMATION: Final menu selections must be made and confirmed by the venue 10 business days prior to the function
5. MINIMUM SPEND: Total spend is defined as the combined total amount of money spent on beverages & food during your function by both the hosts and their guests. It is a requirement on Friday and Saturday nights only. The total will be determined by the manager using our fully computerised till system as the main point of reference. In the case of the minimum beverage spend not being met, the host of the function will be charged the defecit.
6. PAYMENT: All accounts are to be settled in full on or before the function date. We accept payment by means of CASH, EFTPOS, VISA, MASTERCARD, BANKCARD, DINERS OR AMEX. We can, by prior arrangement, accept payment by company cheque. We do not accept personal cheques, nor do we invoice for later payment.
7. RESPONSIBILITY: Organisers are financially responsible for any damage/breakages sustained to the Duke of Brunswick Hotel by the organiser, organisers guests, invitees or other persons attending the function. The Duke of Brunswick Hotel will not accept any responsibility for the damage or loss of merchandise left prior to or after the function.
8. CANCELLATION: In the unfortunate event that a confirmed booking is cancelled, the deposit is non refundable.
9. CLEANING: General cleaning is included in the cost of the function. If cleaning requirements following your function are judged to be excessive, additional cleaning charges will be incurred.
10. DECORATIONS: All clients are welcome to decorate their function room. We allow BLUE TACK only for fixing items to walls. No exceptions. If any damage to walls or paint is caused by use of any other product, costs of repair will be recovered.
11. PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE / IDENTIFICATION: Minors are welcome on the Hotel premises when in the company of an adult. Minors are under no circumstances to attempt to purchase or consume alcohol whilst on the Hotel’s premises, and must vacate the premises by 11:50pm. Hotel staff will refuse to serve alcohol unless patrons are able to prove they have attained 18 years of age by producing suitable ID, e.g Proof of Age Card, Drivers Licence or Passport on request.