Designed to be the perfect place to relax and unwind or to gear up for a busy day. The Duke of Brunswick Hotel located on Gilbert Street, Adelaide is a beautiful heritage listed building.
Originally built in 1858, the reinvented Duke of Brunswick Hotel was born out of a commitment to being “seriously social”. A venue for those looking for a quiet place to unwind after a hectic day or a fantastic early morning coffee hit and a breakfast menu to meet your every wish…. Well almost. At the Duke of Brunswick hotel, we are seriously social and serious about business. You will find comfortable quiet corners to work at your leisure during the day with free WiFi and of course the ever important coffee readily available. Providing all day food from 9:00 am seven days a week we are a great option if dining out in the west end of the city. Whether you are visiting Adelaide or a native there are a host of activities that you can get involved in.
With over 25 years of experience in hospitality and corporate events, we take a flexible approach to meeting your function and event requirements. Providing all-day food and comfortable surroundings for groups from 4 to 80 people meeting for business or pleasure. With everything from informal catering to full day delegate packages available, we will ensure that your experience at the Duke of Brunswick is one of surprise and delight for both you and your guests.
Check out our options below depending on your interests:
- Seriously Creative? Our Pub Choir might be more your style.
- Seriously Networked? Whether it’s Adelaide Business Central’s networking drinks or Business in Heels, there is sure to be an event on soon.
- Seriously Geeky? Who else has D&D at the pub? Come and have some fun!
- Seriously Thirsty? Whether it’s wine, cocktails or high end spirits we have plenty to offer.
- Seriously Hungry? Take a look at our gluten-free menu with breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days.